Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I haven’t been eating because I don’t like how I cook

Thursday, January 20, 2022

I haven’t been eating because I don’t like how I cook

I’m vegetarian and I live with my daughter, her father (not together) his parents and his brothers. They have dinner every night and I don’t eat because I’m the only vegetarian one. I’ve had to cut back on groceries to save money. Every time I do groceries I spend 300-400$ and majority of the items are frozen vegetarian foods for myself. My daughter eats great though. I had a break down today because I ate nothing all day and it’s effecting me. I don’t know if it’s because I’m tired or I overthink about ingredients I don’t know what it is but I can’t push myself to cook. Any tips? Has any vegetarian mom gone through this?

submitted by /u/Sad-Explanation8713
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s90iv2/i_havent_been_eating_because_i_dont_like_how_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...