Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question: to those who are 40 pounds or less overweight, how did losing weight change your life?

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Question: to those who are 40 pounds or less overweight, how did losing weight change your life?

What I mean by changing your life is how did it affect you emotionally, cognitively, and physically? I am 30 pounds overweight but I was 15 pounds overweight at one time, and my cognitive performance was ridiculously better (better reasoning skills and more creative. I was also more willing to think). I was far less lazy. I also had far more energy and felt better. What about you? I would also prefer only those who are 40 pounds overweight or less so I am able to compare experiences and gather knowledge.

How do you think being moderately overweight weight affects cognitive performance?

submitted by /u/higherpitchesdown
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sah217/question_to_those_who_are_40_pounds_or_less/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...