Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does the time of day I eat make a difference in weight loss?

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Does the time of day I eat make a difference in weight loss?

Does the time of day I eat food make a difference in how much weight I lose? For example, if I eat 1500 calories before 7 then eat nothing else, do I lose more weight than if I eat 1500 calories and finish them around 9pm? I've always heard you shouldn't eat after 7 but if it's just a matter of eating less calories, I'm curious if that plays a part. Today I have only eaten 900 calories so I would like to eat more, but don't want to eat them later at night if it might negatively affect me. I have tried researching online but gotten mixed messages.

submitted by /u/awesomegingergirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sfw1cj/does_the_time_of_day_i_eat_make_a_difference_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...