Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How does an ex-football player start losing weight?

Saturday, January 22, 2022

How does an ex-football player start losing weight?

I grew up in Tennessee eating absolute garbage my whole life, and was over 200lbs in middle school. Then was recruited for football where I proceeded to gain weight until I was 300lbs.

Now that that’s over i’m still working out regularly, and am a thrower on the track team, but those ingrained dietary habits from football are stuck in me.

I have no idea where to start, but I know that I want to get back down to 250lbs (306 currently). I know nothing about nutrition and am feeling lost. Any advice would be very helpful.

submitted by /u/Jayko33
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sacxzn/how_does_an_exfootball_player_start_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...