Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Year and goals

Friday, January 28, 2022

New Year and goals

Hi, I am 280 pounds, 5 feet 10 inches, and 34 y.o. male. I have lost 5 pounds after doing walks last week (3 a day). Then trying to cut down on sweets and drinking 60 ounces of water.

So I have had a scare in October. Then another in December (started seeing a Doc/lab work ups/EKGs/echo/so on). Everything is normal but still seeing a cardiologist. My BP usually is 115/60. Pulse is tachycardic though. Have had 5 instances since December of chest pain/headache/BP spiking to 160/100 plus/nausea/almost passing out.

So trying to lose 40 pounds by May is my goal. Going for walks 3 to 4 days a week, eating health, and drinking water.

Question is think walks are a good exercise to burn calories?

I am too nervous to do anything strenuous till I reach 240. Then my next goal is 200 by September. Then 170 by February of next year.

Hoping to run a 10K by the end of the year and next Spring a half marathon.

Appreciate the insight.

submitted by /u/LUNASOUTH2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sf41ds/new_year_and_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...