Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 24

Monday, January 24, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 24

Hello lovely losers,

Happy day 24! Monday, Monday, Monday!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Logged!

1800 calorie a day, do not adjust for exercise: On it today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30 minute stationary bike. 16/24 days.

Writing project and/or journaling -1,666 words a day: A tiny bit today.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Today I’m glad I have stayed upright. Offta today. Going strong though. I’m also glad I made time for my meal prep.

How was your Monday? I'm about to make some salmon & asparagus & that will be a high note for my Monday.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sc16ev/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_24/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...