Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am so sick of yo-yo dieting

Saturday, January 29, 2022

I am so sick of yo-yo dieting

I thought this year was going to be different. I thought I set good goals, but here I am, the whole month of January, yo-yo dieting.

I have gone some days eating good. And some days eating like junk because of stress. I have even gone crying before eating food because I thought it was too much calories.

I have been educating myself and seeing so much good advice, but the bad still gets to me and makes me want to restrict and restrict.

I keep either gaining weight or maintaining my horrible weight. I am in my first relationship and I hate my body.

I don't want to lose weight because I want to be less insecure because that is a bad reason. But I can't help but think it would help.

I am hoping this year is the year I can do it!

Wish me luck 🤞

submitted by /u/Trin_nerd42
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sfz86n/i_am_so_sick_of_yoyo_dieting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...