Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I in a calorie deficit?

Monday, January 24, 2022

Am I in a calorie deficit?

I’m trying to lose weight and have just started a gym. I’ve heard that a caloric deficit is the best way to lose weight. My question is - do you have to be in a complete deficit (as in, burning more calories than you eat) or can I be averaging at around 100-300 calories per day and be losing weight at a good rate still?

For example, today I’ve eaten 876 calories, and I’ve burned 709 at the gym. That means my calories for today are 167.

If it matters, I’m 22, female, 182 pounds.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/aliceliza
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sbyfs6/am_i_in_a_calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...