Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It all makes sense now

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

It all makes sense now

I was wondering how on Earth I'm not losing anything. All I'm eating is ramen with beans and vegetables. The ramen is 79 calories per 100 grams and a carton of beans is around 300 calories, that would make it around 1000 calories a day as I have it usually twice a day.

But the ramen people are smart. It's 79 calories per 100 grams uncooked. So the 85 gram package is not below 79 calories. No. It's 451 calories per cooked ramen. That makes so much sense. Read the small print, people. I could have eaten at McDonalds every single day as my usual order is worth around 600 calories. Freaking McDonalds is lower in calories than my ramen salad. Read the small print. Fries are around 300 calories. I feel betrayed when it's actually me who can't read.

I could have just doubled on broccoli and have my beans and boom losing some amount of weight a month, I can't do math. Frozen broccoli is apparently 35 calories per 100 grams so um, why am I eating noodles and not buying a bigger fridge???

submitted by /u/greenpeahummus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s1m1id/it_all_makes_sense_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...