Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s just 1 pound per week!

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

It’s just 1 pound per week!

I weighed myself this morning, and once again I was disappointed that I’ve gotten to the weight I am. And then something shifted for me. Rather than “omfg I’m gross” or worrying about all of the hard work and sacrifice it’s going to take to lose 50+ pounds, it just clicked into perspective. I just need to commit myself to lose 1 pound this week. If I keep on that path for the next year, I am going to be where I want 1 year from now.

I’ve already instantly found myself making better snack and meal choices and actually feel accomplished for it. No more excuses. I need to drop 1 pound per week, and that’s all :)

What are some easy substitutions or go-to foods that you all have found success with?

submitted by /u/ImaginaryStudent9097
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sdkdrm/its_just_1_pound_per_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...