Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fat arms even at smallest weight.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Fat arms even at smallest weight.

So ive seen this question asked a couple of times and the answer is always to continue to lose weight and your arms will shrink. BUT my lowest weight is 140. Im 15 pounds away from this goal and of course my arms are still big because theyve always been no matter my weight. Im a 26 year old female btw.

Personally i would never want to weigh less than 140 at my height of 5’8. At 140 i already look a little too thin for my liking, but i feel healthiest and find it easier to shop for clothes at that weight.

Ive been lifting weights as I lose, but as i approach the goal weight my arms are still big. Do i really have to go below 140 to see my arms get smaller? I mean that seems so small for me because i dont remember being below that honestly. Should i just keep losing? Or do i stop at 140 but continue to lift weights?

Help is greatly appreciated. If anyone has had this issue what did you do??

submitted by /u/parishiltonJr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s7argq/fat_arms_even_at_smallest_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...