Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am done

Sunday, January 30, 2022

I am done

I just got out of the hospital after almost dying from Covid. I have asthma and my heart rate was through the roof when I went to the hospital on Monday. They had to take me to the emergency room. My heart was struggling. I’m sure my weight is part of the problem. I started my weight loss journey 1/1/22 at 274 lbs, 5’6”, 19F and have lost like 11 lbs so far. Now I just got out of the hospital a couple days ago and the past 4 days I’ve ate wayyy over my goal. Pizza Hut stuffed crust, ice cream, fried chicken. I had the mentality that since I almost died and just got out the hospital it was okay. Weighed myself right out of the hospital before overeating and gained like 3 pounds which shocked me. But it’s probably water weight as they injected me with like 6 liters of saline. This is my second time trying to lose a bunch of weight (lost 60 pounds before but gained it back plus more). Thought I had it this time but I feel awful for overeating my calories those 4 days as this year I wasn’t going to eat over my budget at all. And I’m scared to weight myself on feb 1.

I can’t take this anymore. Help.

submitted by /u/77throwawayyyyyyy7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sgofzs/i_am_done/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...