Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I know if I am under eating, malnourished, or not getting what I need?

Sunday, January 30, 2022

How do I know if I am under eating, malnourished, or not getting what I need?

Quick stats, I'm 353 lbs and have been doing intermittent fasting for about 3 months now. The past couple weeks I finally hit a rhythm with my calories and am back into keeping track of what I eat and staying under my calorie goal.

My current calorie goal is 2100 per day, but I've been ending closer to 1800 each day. A typical day might be a very large salad, some chicken mixed with rice, tomatoes, peppers, and kale, and then a can of fruit or fresh fruit if I have it. I believe I'm hitting the daily recommended on fruits and veggies, and I'm getting at least some protein. I'm also drinking a lot of water and exercising for an hour almost every day.

My energy has been high, I've been sleeping well, and I generally don't feel very hungry. Example, my window for eating is 2-10pm and today I've only had 300 calories but don't really feel the need to eat, though I know I need to and will.

Is there anything else I should be sure I'm getting in my diet or am I doing okay?

submitted by /u/BranWheatKillah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sglwas/how_do_i_know_if_i_am_under_eating_malnourished/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...