Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sunday Closet Cleanout

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Closet Cleanout

https://imgur.com/a/L0XZgeu

Huge closet clean out today on a whim to get rid of all of the things that are way too big. I remember not that long ago I was having to clean out my closest because nothing was big enough.

Non-Scale Victory: When I hardcore cleaned out my closet last time, my wife encouraged me to find clothes I was comfortable and confident in for that time and to worry about smaller clothes as I lost weight. So we went out and bought some jeans around that time. They were 38x30 541 (“athletic” fit but honestly they were just the only style of jeans I could fit into comfortably). Today I bought 33x29 in SLIM FIT. For the first time in as long as I can remember, my wife looked at my like she wanted to jump my bones. Obviously she doesn’t find me unattractive and hasn’t even when I was grossly overweight, but this is the first time in along time where I felt very confident and sexy in my own skin and clothes.

Taking these three bags of clothes to donate tomorrow and pledging to never need to wear those sizes again!

submitted by /u/nbnicholas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sgmztr/sunday_closet_cleanout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...