Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Helpless.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Helpless.

I have social anxiety. I can’t even walk the street on my own to do my shopping, let alone going for walks or going to the gym. I always feel like other people are looking at me or judging me.

I had gastric sleeve surgery and lost 45kgs but gained 30kgs back over 5 years. My stomach is still relatively small so the only way I can notice weight loss is when I reduce my meals to 1-meal-a-day which means I should starve myself to lose weight again.

Please give me some advice, I feel helpless.

submitted by /u/uglycryingtbh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/scr8hp/helpless/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...