Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What helped you overcome emotional eating?

Thursday, January 27, 2022

What helped you overcome emotional eating?

Hi all. I (25F) have noticed many people here can attribute their weight loss to seeing a therapist and overcoming some mental issues or blockers that have been impacting their habits. I believe that I have a couple of those to overcome as well. Mainly, emotional eating. I eat when I’m sad, seeking comfort, and stressed. I know that the best resource would be for me to talk to a therapist, and I know that everyone has their own journey and relationship with food.

But I am curious what some of your most effective strategies are to curb emotional eating? Whether it be practical actions to take when that feeling hits, or mindset shifts, or additional habits (like journaling and what specifically to journal).

Thank you!

submitted by /u/whosgottaknow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sef8jk/what_helped_you_overcome_emotional_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...