Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need help/advice with self sabotage

Monday, January 24, 2022

Need help/advice with self sabotage

I'm desperate at this point.

Short backstory, I was 103 lbs before uni and within 3 months of the first semester, my weight shot up to 141. I binged on anything and everything, even food I didn't like before.

Now I'm starting to get back on track. On January 1st, I started eating clean and on January 5th, I started going to the gym. On January 16, I could already see progress. My face was visibly smaller, so was my waist. Keep in mind, I was vigorously calorie counting on My Fitness Pal and I cut out a bunch of refined carbs and dairy. I lost weight visibly.

Then my friend invited me out for drinks and I had some of the complementary bread they give at restaurants. Bread was one of the things I swore off for 2022 so I kind of felt like I just lost momentum. This led to three-four days of binge eating cause of disappointment. I felt like I had ruined my progress (which I kind of had). During these couple days, I stopped going to the gym as well. Please help me or give me some advice. Don't know what to do.

Another thing is that when I start to see progress, I get a little "comfortable" and overindulge since I realise that it's "attainable".

submitted by /u/pretty_confusedlol
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sbzbeg/need_helpadvice_with_self_sabotage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...