Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: An annoying side effect and a question

Monday, January 24, 2022

An annoying side effect and a question

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. 22m, 5'6 and (currently) 165 lbs/75kgs here. I've lost about 30lbs /13 kgs since last year, which brings me to my point and question lol

  • I'm horny all the time. To the point where it's starting to get frustrating. My body looks great but even more than that it just happens. Covid restrictions where I'm at are still fairly strict and I'm fine with those, but it's just hella annoying at this point. If any other dudes dealt with this while losing weight, how did you work on distracting yourself? I'm not too keen on repeatedly playing with my joystick and because of covid I haven't been with anyone since march 2020. I already had a fairly high libido, now it's just ridiculous.

Which sort of brings me to my question- I seem to have hit a plateau. I readjust my caloric intake according to my tdee every 2-3 months, and eat about 400 calories below my maintenance level. I workout 4-6 days a week, and over the past month I have increased my protein intake as well. I made some decent strength gains in the gym as well, but to no avail. If anything, I've gotten a little fluffy, and gained 1 kg/ ~2 lbs over the past 3-4 weeks.

It's disheartening, but not discouraging. I'm going to keep working out and adjusting my diet, but I want to understand how to proceed. My goal weight is still 10kg/20 lbs away at a decent bodyfat %, before I enter a perpetual lean bulk. I know it's doable.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks for reading this far!

Apologies if none of this makes sense, I'm running on very low sleep right now

submitted by /u/not_doug_judy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sby0m6/an_annoying_side_effect_and_a_question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...