Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Weightloss journey

Thursday, January 27, 2022

My Weightloss journey

Hi i wanna share my weightloss journey with you guys!

2 years ago i began my journey, I was 110 KG and very unhealthy. I was also having heartproblems and did not think that i can achieve much in my life. I have spent 1 month in the hospital and had a cardiac arrhythmia, right after that i received a pacemaker. It was a very dark moment in my life.

One day i was looking in the mirror and thought to myself “Do you want to keep living your life like this?” “Are you really going to limit your life because you have some heart problems?”

I began my weightloss journey when i was 110 KG. The first two weeks i was focusing on my diet and trying to make it a habit. After that i was exercising every day to lose some weight. I lost 28 kg in 4 months and that was blood, sweat and tears. I was losing weight too fast and that resulted in some lose skin.

After doing a lot of research in how to train and dieting i have found out that i did it the wrong way. That’s because i was forcing myself to get through this. But instead of forcing yourself you need to take small steps to make a healthy life style a habit. The goal isn”t to lose weight but to make your life healthier and that is what keeps me going.

My goal is to get the most out of my life and my physic. Of course a benefiting factor of a healthy lifestyle is not only your physic but your mental health, It gives you a piece of mind 😌.

It doesn’t matter if you make mistakes on your journey. It matters that you don’t give up even if you made mistakes. Now 2 years later i still love to exercise and improve myself.

This my story Sorry for my bad english

submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Fee_7542
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/see679/my_weightloss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...