Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does the sugar free diet really work?

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Does the sugar free diet really work?

I’m 61 5’5 and 160 lb and have been trying to lose 30 pounds for years now. I have tried keto and had no energy even though I was eating enough. Tried counting calories and got too hungry and tried intermittent fasting which worked the best but I found it inconvenient to not eat some times especially when we were on the road.

My daughter came home and had lost 40lb and was down to her high school weight. She partly came back to pick out some old clothes since she lost so much nothing else fit. She’s 34 and this amount of weight lost happened over the course of a year but I was fascinated and asked her what she did since I couldn’t shed my weight. She told me she did no sugar, which means no sugar, no fruit juice or dried fruit, no sugar substitutes, no drinking and no processed carbs. But she ate everything else. Her husband and her did the diet together and he also lost 30lb. They were eating tacos with guacamole, cheese, steak and said that was normal for them. Since they have a family they’ve relaxed to include one relaxed meal a week so the children can still enjoy but I can see it benefits. Has anyone else had experiences with sugar free? After so many diets I just want to do something easy and works well.

submitted by /u/eke8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sgolqx/does_the_sugar_free_diet_really_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...