Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Accountability post/ am I doing this right?

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Accountability post/ am I doing this right?

30F - 5'2" - CW 155.8lbs - GW 139lbs

Just wanted to post somewhere, get my thoughts out and opinions on my method. 3 years ago now I was at my lowest weight (since I was a teen) of 142lbs after doing keto for about 6 months (I started at my highest of 167lbs). A few months I weighed myself and was back up to about 163. Long story short its been a tough year for me. This was sort of a wake up call.

I've calculated my TDEE etc and if I'm doing it right my maintenance calories are 1892. My goal is about 2.8 lbs/ month. I'm not in a rush like I was with Keto. Honestly it doesnt work for me long term. I worked it out and to lose this amount I should be eating 1514 calories per day. Currently I'm not using a food scale but doing my best to make educated estimates and I eat on average about 1200 calories per day during the work week. Its weekends that kill me but I'm becoming aware of that. I also fast most days between 7:30pm- 11:30am.

I guess I just feel down on myself cause I always told myself I would lose weight by the time I'm 30. Well here we are.

I just needed to get my thoughts out. Do my calculations sound right? I'm feeling good and I've been focused on tracking my calories for three days now. In addition I do a 45min walk 5x/ week (no gym due to stupid Ontario lockdowns but I'll be heading back there as soon as they open). Also the occasional 20 minutes random workout, pilates or yoga video I find on Youtube 1-2x/ week.

Really I'm looking for encouragement and tips. Weight loss has always been so hard for me. Honestly the only thing thats ever worked is keto which I'm not interested in right now. I feel like I'm always going through ups and downs. But I've always been on the curvier/ heavier side. Like with broad shoulders and more of a muscular body underneath the chub. Like my BMI says I should lose almost 40lbs to be considered healthy? Idk that just seems really daunting and I never wanted to lose that much weight but feeling inadequate cause of that.

Anyways, yeah.

submitted by /u/venusandaphrodite
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s848su/accountability_post_am_i_doing_this_right/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...