Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How does everyone stay motivated?

Thursday, January 20, 2022

How does everyone stay motivated?

I’ve realized over the years of playing sports and everything that even if i just run i can get in good shape if I do it constantly kinda like a job, but now that im out of football where I uselly got inshape from I lost all motivation and struggle to stay on the grind and being lazy alot. But I dont know how to stay on the grind constantly and what food to eat to help me the most when working out and being only 17 I dont know to much about what food is good and whats bad. So can anyone tell me what things they do to stay motivated like at the gym or even at home that I can do that can possibly help me?

submitted by /u/OrionWraith
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s8x85f/how_does_everyone_stay_motivated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...