Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: M/24/5'11" [232lbs to 203lbs] (7 months) Working out and diet.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

M/24/5'11" [232lbs to 203lbs] (7 months) Working out and diet.

https://imgur.com/a/IdUKLYr

Metric: 104.5kg to 92kg. 181cm tall.

I had the classic experience where I wanted to change my apperance after a breakup. To clarify, weightloss started July 1st. Weightlifting started August 17th. The first picture is the earliest shirtless picture I had, I was around 98kg maybe on first picture.

Currently working out 4 days a week, lifting and 20 minutes of cardio.Aiming for 2000-2400 calories a day.

My goal used to be 199 lbs/90kg, not its more like 190lbs/85kg I think. I still feel like I weigh 100+kg even though I am far under it. That part sucks, but its nice to be healthier and stronger. I am also looking forward to see how this has helped in my sport (football/soccer goalkeeping)

Hope you all have a nice day, and keep going.

submitted by /u/horsesandhorses
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sdlxg9/m24511_232lbs_to_203lbs_7_months_working_out_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...