Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is 15kg in 5 months achievable? (In a healthy way)

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Is 15kg in 5 months achievable? (In a healthy way)

Hi so I have been on a weight loss journey for 3 years now, I’ve gotten fitter and fitter and found I just love being active to help my mental health. I have lost a total of 20kg from my first year, I was very strict, running 10km everyday and cutting out white carbs for only on weekends. Last year I was meh with my eating and fitness. This year I’ve started it off strong with eating healthy plus weight training and cardio. I train 5-6 times a week and burn 700-900 calories a day from my workout (I make sure I’m hitting 8km-10km of walking in my day with my weight training now). I have also put my body in a calorie deficit with my food to 1600. I am 173cm tall and weigh 83kg. I’m wanting to get down 15-20kg in the next 5-7 months.

Does this sound like I’ll be on the right track? I’m here for advice so please if you see I need to make adjustments I am fully open to hearing and taking it on board.

Is 15kg doable in 5 months? (In a healthy way).

submitted by /u/needaliladvicethanks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s8vr8f/is_15kg_in_5_months_achievable_in_a_healthy_way/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...