Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What do you for drinks?

Thursday, January 27, 2022

What do you for drinks?

I love soda, but I allow myself only two a week. I budget myself for a cup of tea with sugar each day.

I wanted to look into zero calorie drinks that actually have some flavor. I got some polar flavored sparkling water, and it’s legitimately disgusting with this gross bitter aftertaste and now I have 11 other cans to get rid of. I’m not going to spend money on others that I probably won’t like either.

Propel is good, but I’m not sure I like the price for just four bottles.

Any suggestions? Have you had any luck? Or should I just suck it up and stick with water most of the time?

submitted by /u/CoolTom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/secges/what_do_you_for_drinks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...