Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help Needed with Caloric Intake Numbers

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Help Needed with Caloric Intake Numbers

Hi there! I feel a little lost right now. I had lost 20 lbs of weight from Jan 2021-May 2021 doing CICO on a slight calorie deficit (don't remember the exact numbers) and walking 6000 steps a few times a week. Then I plateaued BIG time from May til now.

Right now, here are my stats:

35f/5'5/SW: 195/GW: 175. I move daily 7 days a week. Walk/run about 10,000 steps a day and strength train 3 times a week (edit: 45 minutes). I was eating at a calorie intake of 1800kcal but wasn't losing any weight (EDIT: Wasn't always consistent with 1800 kcal but made sure to go under my TDEE which was 2100). I'm wondering if I should go down to 1500kcal and if that would make a difference?

submitted by /u/Naive-Luv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sb6huo/help_needed_with_caloric_intake_numbers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...