Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV - doctor visit

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

NSV - doctor visit

Yesterday I had my annual physical. For the first time in my adult life, I was not obese. I have normal cholesterol, blood pressure and less than 1% risk of heart attack or stroke in the next ten years. I lost a third of my weight and gained a healthy 2nd half of adulthood.

My doctor was so proud of my weight loss and that I’m two years smoke free. It felt wonderful. It’s been a long road and I’ll never be “done,” but these little victories make me so happy, and make me see my progress from a different perspective.

submitted by /u/backstage_betty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sdm4ii/nsv_doctor_visit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...