Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to lower my body fat

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Trying to lower my body fat

Male 35 5’10 182. So I have been unsuccessful in getting down to 15% body fat for years. I give up too quickly. I play soccer, hike and lift light weights. My down falls are overeating, drinking and being lazy most of the time. I’m currently at 20% body fat. This has been my new plan for the winter in nyc. Iv been walking 7 miles every day, climbing ten stair cases and lifting light weights for 30mins. I’m trying to make it easy, low impact and enjoyable - listening to podcasts on walks. Iv also been under 1,700 cals everyday. I plan on lifting more after I cut. Is this a good plan? 
submitted by /u/ghiygcd446
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rxtf29/trying_to_lower_my_body_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...