Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Post Work Temptation

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Post Work Temptation

Hello all! I've gained about 30-40 lbs since mid 2020 and finally getting back on the inshape horse. I'm currently 265 (was just 275 mid December) so it's already going very well! Looking to be below 230 by April and 200 area by July. I'm 5'9 but quite muscular and so even though I'm definitely overweight I'm lucky its distributed proportionally.

In the past I have had no trouble dropping lbs (even got down to 190 in 2016) however recently I've been struggling afterwork with buying food. I think perhaps I've become too accustomed or perhaps its just a bad habit I need to be an adult and overcome. In the past I could easily resist food temptation for a goal but now I struggle so much. Any advice?

submitted by /u/sigmaomeg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rx36ac/post_work_temptation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...