Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do you believe in yourself?

Thursday, January 6, 2022

how do you believe in yourself?

hi everyone. i’m 20F, 5’3 and 130ish pounds. Although this is technically a healthy BMI, it’s an all time high weight and not one that’s a result of a healthy lifestyle. Junior year of high school is when I really started to stress eat + I quit a competitive sport that I was a star player in. I weighed around 112 lbs then. Life just kept getting more stressful, specifically school. I’m a second year in college now. I’ve been trying to lose the weight for two years now and I’ve been unsuccessful. Honestly i’m sure the weight would just fall off since my habits are so awful now. I love healthy food but find sugar really addictive. Whenever I decide to start losing weight, I will usually try to stick to a plan of 3 meals per day and a treat on Saturday night. But I can’t even stick to that! I’ll eat some ice cream and then spiral into days of overeating. It’s such a hard cycle to break out of.

for me, it’s hard because I keep accomplishing things in my life in other ways and it makes me sad that I can’t feel comfortable in my body when they happen. for example, im a computer science major and have maintained a 4.0 through college. I’m TAing for one of my favorite classes next semester. I never miss class, never not put 100% into school. But every morning when I get dressed in my dorm I feel how tight my clothes feel or how bloated I am from the processed food I overate the night before. it just makes me feel sad!! I’m starting a new semester on monday and it’s winter where I live now. I’m dreading putting jeans on and feeling them be tighter, just not feeling like the best version of myself that I can be.

Everytime i’ve tried to make positive changes to my diet and lose the weight, i’ve failed. And no matter how bad I want it, I feel like I can’t believe that I can do it.

PS I know that I have only a bit to lose and I don’t want to minimize others’ problems. This is really a true struggle for me which is why I’m sharing. thank you for reading <3

submitted by /u/agirltraveller
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rxuyt3/how_do_you_believe_in_yourself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...