Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The one area of my life where I struggle so hard with discipline

Saturday, January 8, 2022

The one area of my life where I struggle so hard with discipline

Every week, I put in the hours of studying and research I need to do, because I want to do well in school.

I can get myself on a solid sleep routine and wake up at the crack of dawn every morning.

I drink a gallon of water every day.

I've found a way to exercise and enjoy it.

But when it comes to my eating, I feel like I start over and over every single day. The longest I seem to do well is maybe a week. I'm struggling so hard to get my eating under control.

With pretty much every other aspect of my life, I'm the healthiest I've been in years, but I'm also the heaviest I've ever been. I don't know if I've just subconsciously given up on losing weight because I've done it so many times, only to gain it all back and more each time.

I don't know what to do. I wake up determined every day, I eat a healthy breakfast, but I feel like I need to constantly have my guard up with food if I ever want to make progress. I don't know how to constantly have that guard up. Letting it down even a tiny bit once a day is what keeps me over 200 lbs.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/ingirlworld
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzk857/the_one_area_of_my_life_where_i_struggle_so_hard/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...