Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I went over my TDEE 3x this week, which sucks. The first week of 2022 definitely did not go as planned for me.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

I went over my TDEE 3x this week, which sucks. The first week of 2022 definitely did not go as planned for me.

Honestly, this is why I am not a fan of schedule/routine changes. On Tuesday, 3000 cal. Thursday, I think 3000 cal again, and today definitely 3500 cal. I went back to in-person work and volunteering this past week and it has completely messed me up. Pretty sure I gained at least 1-2 pounds of real fat (can't tell right now 100% due to menstrual cycle bloating).

The only good thing about this week was that I was able to run for 4 minutes and 30 seconds without stopping (well, it only happened once during my workout, but it still counts). Yesterday I burned 600 cal from walking/jogging for 90 minutes and today I burned 700 cal from doing the same workout for 90 minutes because I am trying to increase my mental endurance when it comes to jogging. I used to be at a 15 minute mile but I am getting closer to a 12 minute mile now.

I am trying not to be hard on myself for all the bad stuff that happened this week (will be more cautious though starting from tomorrow). Instead, looking forward to my jog/walk tomorrow. It's gonna be good.

submitted by /u/EpidermGrowthFactor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzign4/i_went_over_my_tdee_3x_this_week_which_sucks_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...