Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some advice on how to stay active even with a heavy body?

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Some advice on how to stay active even with a heavy body?

Hello! so I am on my weight loss journey currently and this is the heaviest I have been. 330 pounds (27f). I have sorted out the diet part of it with my nutritionist but any suggestions on what I can do as exercise without causing issues to joints? Any resources I can refer to please?

I’ve always been overweight and been on multiple diets but they have always been almost imposed on me. However, this time I’m taking my own initiative. And I usually find that the workout side of things helps get in that frame of mind that helps me be more focused with the diet plan and everything else.

But after getting this heavy, I lose breath after about 10 mins of walking and just rest a bit before carrying on for another 10 min. I am keen to try other forms but I’m scared of injuring myself.

Please share any experiences that anyone might have. Thank you!

submitted by /u/thoughtfulgeyser
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s05f2t/some_advice_on_how_to_stay_active_even_with_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...