Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reducing feet pain in early weight loss?

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Reducing feet pain in early weight loss?

Hi folks,

I am returning to the realm of weight loss after gaining back 50 lbs I lost pre-pandemic and have recently started a moderately physical job (packing for a tractor company). I spend around 8 hours standing, walking, and lifting medium to large, heavy objects. By the end of the day, my feet are absolutely thrashed.

Last time I lost the weight, I was significantly lighter on my feet and better able to meet the physical demands of my life (I was working very long and intense college orientations and averaging 20k steps outdoors in the late summer). I know I am going to feel so much better once some of the weight comes off, but in the meantime, what can I do to help my feet? Thank you!

submitted by /u/chicken_pickens
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzdwc5/reducing_feet_pain_in_early_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...