Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question for members of the “Clean Plate club”

Monday, January 3, 2022

Question for members of the “Clean Plate club”

So, I was raised pretty poor snd my family made me eat everything on my plate, even if I hated it. If I couldn’t finish milk I had to pour it back(I know, I know but we literally didn’t have much). Fortunately for me, I am not in the same financial position as my parents, unfortunately for me, I have a compulsion to eat everything on my plate. I do it even if I know I’m full, even if I know it’s not good for me, I just hate seeing food wasted. Has anyone come up with a good solution? I do try to use smaller plates, but sometimes my brain still thinks it’s not enough food and then I grab more and then I’m right back to where I started with finishing a plate when I’m full. My tips are appreciated, I know I need to learn better control and il trying, so thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/West_707
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rvjxep/question_for_members_of_the_clean_plate_club/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...