Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: my weight gain after Xmas was all just period weight.

Monday, January 3, 2022

my weight gain after Xmas was all just period weight.

Hi there I made a post in regards to gaining weight over Xmas. turns out all the weight I gained back was period weight. Because it decided to start early and I gain weight before and during it, the evidence to prove that is because I weighed myself on yesterday and I was 2.5kgs heavier and I ate lots of junk food because I thought what’s the point but I still went to the gym anyways. Once my period ended which was yesterday I weighed this morning and I was back to the weight I was just before Xmas. This is really hard for tracking progress. But I’m just glad I don’t have to start from the start again tbh. Does anyone else have these issues with period weight because I feel like I’m the only one? I have endometriosis.

submitted by /u/pineapplelover98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rvi4ii/my_weight_gain_after_xmas_was_all_just_period/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...