Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Changing end goal? How to modify your weight goals when gaining muscle.

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Changing end goal? How to modify your weight goals when gaining muscle.

I’m losing inches, but not as much weight as I anticipated due to lifting heavy weights. I have a smart scale, but it’s clearly not differentiating my muscle vs fat well. I think I still have at least 20 lbs of fat to lose to reach my goal, but I’m starting to get pissed at my apps because they don’t recognize the body recomposition. I feel good, but get demoralized when I enter data.

Aside from choosing a goal pants size/dress size or inches per body part, is there a better way to set goals?

submitted by /u/Chartreuseshutters
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rx5jbe/changing_end_goal_how_to_modify_your_weight_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...