Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained weight during depression

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Gained weight during depression

Hi all,

M24 here, I’m currently having a moderate episode of depression (treated with Zoloft 100mg and Mirzaten 30g).

During the last 3-4 months I have gained 20kg (44 pounds). I have a height of 1.75m (5’8.89).

I want and need to lose this extra weight in the following 2-3 months. I was thinking a 500 calorie regime, 23:1 fasting (one meal a day). Is this achievable? What kind of vitamins and minerals should I take to prevent any side efects (like hair fall)?

Any help will be appreciated!

submitted by /u/main--core
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rw78nq/gained_weight_during_depression/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...