Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My four pound goal

Sunday, January 2, 2022

My four pound goal

So far I’ve managed to lose 40 pounds and gain them all back, so it’s safe to say that this isn’t my first rodeo.

I’m not a fan of New Years resolutions, but it just so happened to be now that I decided to try a new approach. In the past, weight loss for me has always been defined as cutting down the amount of calorie dense foods, but still allow it in moderation. I’ve realized, however, that this mindset has to change for me.

It dawned on me, that I should focus on what I can eat instead of what I need to stay away from.

Without further ado, I introduce: THE FOUR POUND GOAL

The four pound goal is a revolutionary new way of thinking about food (/s). Basically, I’ve decided to aim for eating at least four pounds of fruits and vegetables each day, aiming for a 50:50 split.

“But why?” I hear you say. The reason I am trying out this daily goal is that I figure that Four pounds is a lot of food, and the sheer volume may help to prevent me from eating junk. Additinally, my long term goal is to cut down on animal products and I figure this can help me on the way.

There no real point to this post, I just wanted to share my new plan with someone.

Happy New Years!

submitted by /u/InjectionX
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ruk60d/my_four_pound_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...