Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What are some good youtube channels to watch when just getting started?

Sunday, January 2, 2022

What are some good youtube channels to watch when just getting started?

hi, so I'm currently looking for some genuine and motivating yt channels. I figured everyone here would know of a few I'm. trying to make small changes in my eating first and then introduce exercise (walking and eventually running) into the mix. I just ordered some meal prep containers and I honestly don't know where to start. All I have in my head rn is grilled chicken, which doesn't appeal to me right at the moment. I suppose I'm also looking for channels that make healthy eating a focal point of their vids or just a cool channel in general. I'm trying to take things slowly this time. anyway, if you know of any, please feel free to drop them below. thanks

submitted by /u/steakoutwhoa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rulqwe/what_are_some_good_youtube_channels_to_watch_when/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...