Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My boyfriend wants to lose weight. How do i support his journey?

Sunday, January 2, 2022

My boyfriend wants to lose weight. How do i support his journey?

Hello there! I (18m) have been quite into cico and mild exercise for a couple years now, and I've made a lot of progress! I also picked up dancing around a year ago and I've been gushing to my boyfriend (18m) about how great it makes me feel, along with showing him videos of my progress.

He seems to have gotten inspired by it, and is thinking of taking up jogging again. When i met him earlier today, he complained about how he felt he had gained a few pounds- but truthfully i didn't notice anything and i told him as such. He's by no means overweight, and i think he's extremely handsome with a beautiful body! But i want to encourage him to do whatever he needs to do to build his confidence up without making him feel pressured or insecure about his body.

How can i do this without making him feel uncomfortable? When he mentions working out, i gush about how it could be really fun to work out together, but our schedules don't really line up. If you have experience in this area, please share some of your knowledge! Thank you in advance! :)

submitted by /u/M00shmallow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ruqaqm/my_boyfriend_wants_to_lose_weight_how_do_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...