Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Year New Me

Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Year New Me

Holiday feasts have been Very Challenging, and a significant 'slip' for me. About 2 weeks ago I proudly posted that I had lost all my Thanksgiving pounds. Today I confess that I have gained them back Plus. So I am re-dedicating myself to being BACK ON TRACK. Far more than a NY Resolution, it's underway today! Had a light breakfast and a Very Green lunch, with a healthy dinner planned featuring chicken soup (with broth & no cream). My mantra is "BACK ON TRACK"

submitted by /u/drectr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rupien/new_year_new_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...