Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Morbidly Obese

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Morbidly Obese

F23/5’1 (BMI is around 47.6) Starting weight 252lbs. Hello I start my lifestyle change of eating healthy and exercising next week. Is it possible to loose 50-60 lbs by May-June? 252 may not sound like a lot but I am short so I am morbidly obese ( only adding that in there because people keep telling me I’m not fat, but YES I am… apparently people imagine 600lbs or more from watching 600lbs life when in reality I am morbidly obese as well) my goal weight is to at-least get down to 150 by December next year, so about 100lbs. TIA! Any advice is welcome as well! Happy Holidays!

submitted by /u/Any-Break-323
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rulex0/morbidly_obese/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...