Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1, at 412 lbs.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Day 1, at 412 lbs.

I stepped on the scale today for the first time in years. And I wasn't even sad, I believe we all know how heavy we are, we just refuse to believe it. I thought the scales were broken... but they're not. I am that big. It's surreal it really is how much weight I have put on. I'm in my early 30s and in my early 20s I was like 180, at most....

So this is the first step. I have a food plan. Calorie tracker. Etc, and I'm determined to lose 180 lbs. My entire body weight as a 20 year old. That's my goal.

Expect me to be posting monthly updates. I'm scared. I'm nervous. But I'm determined to do this.

Happy new year everyone.

submitted by /u/oakarian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rtx5bg/day_1_at_412_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...