Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just went two days in a row cheating on my caloric limit. How should I approach the rest of the week?

Monday, January 10, 2022

Just went two days in a row cheating on my caloric limit. How should I approach the rest of the week?

Ugh, I feel pretty crappy. Last night I decided to cheat for the whole week, but then today my roommate, very kindly, brought home some cookies. Long story short, I lost my self control and ate too many of them. So I've messed up 2 out of the 7 days this week. I'm not really sure how many calories I ate but I think for both days I went over 1,000 calories that I was supposed to eat.

Should I approach tomorrow by eating under my limit until I balance it all back out, or should I just eat to my limit for the rest of the week? I am just concerned that this week was lost due to these two cheat days if I don't reduce my caloric intake a little bit more for the rest of the week.

This week is proving to be harder than last week when it comes to giving into temptation of unhealthy foods. I know it's up to me to have self control, but when it comes to food, I seem to falter quite easily. I would say in my life losing weight is the most difficult challenge I've ever had to face. I know that sounds dramatic, but truly at this point in my life there hasn't been any habit harder to kick for me than eating poorly.

submitted by /u/oceannguitar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s14yll/just_went_two_days_in_a_row_cheating_on_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...