Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gym advice. I've joined a gym for the first time in about 9 years.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Gym advice. I've joined a gym for the first time in about 9 years.

I've just joined the gym as I'm looking to lose weight, roughly 39kg. I lost a 14lbs last year with just calorie deficit and home workouts. An all inclusive holiday and Christmas made me pile it back on.

I've recently been diagnosed with an umbilical hernia too but the waiting list for surgery is long and not likely to happen till the summer and the surgeon recommended losing weight to help with that.

I'm extremely nervous about going to the gym overweight and I'm very mindful of the hernia and plan to do just cardio (mostly treadmill) based workouts.

Any advice for workouts or which gym equipment to use would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Lauren_183
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s11i4y/gym_advice_ive_joined_a_gym_for_the_first_time_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...