Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fell down a rabbit hole with my weight-loss. Looking for words of encouragement and advice.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Fell down a rabbit hole with my weight-loss. Looking for words of encouragement and advice.

I’m 5’2, female, 18y/o, and lost 105(+?) pounds. I started off at 210. i’ve been overweight for pretty much all of my life then recently decided to change in the summer of 2020. Hearing and seeing the difference in how i was treated once i became thinner turned out to be addictive. unfortunately i do have some loose skin on my belly and arms, but mostly on my thighs and butt. i get very insecure and sometimes fail to realize that loose skin isn’t fat. i will admit, i might have not lost the weight in an ideal way health wise. i cut my calories down to about 500 a day since i couldn’t work out much (gyms were closed and i was stuck inside). i got very malnourished and now even the littlest meals make me feel super bloated and look pregnant lol. this discourages me to eat. i’m at about 105lbs last time i checked, and i’d like to stay there. i don’t have many people to talk to without getting criticism. kind of ironic that i’m turning to the internet, but does anyone know how i can fit in the right amount of food daily without feeling like i ate an entire mountain of crap?

submitted by /u/dethmort6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rzebsv/fell_down_a_rabbit_hole_with_my_weightloss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...