Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help losing weight as soon as possible

Thursday, January 6, 2022

I need help losing weight as soon as possible

Hi, My name is K. I am a 310 lbs 18-year-old male and I need help losing weight, my goal, for now, is to get to 250- 270. I think losing weight can not only benefit me physically but also mentally. There would be times I wake up and wonder why I'm even trying and I know that's really an ungrateful thing to think with people out there with way worse situations but I feel as if I can never be happy the way I am. I do not want to be obese anymore, no matter if people see being fat as not a bad thing I still want to lose weight.

I've been trying on and off for a year now. On and off? what do you mean by that? Let me go into detail. I would try, workout plan, dieting plan, and overall getting excited to lose the weight but within 3 days or less I slope back to my old habits. For some reason I lose motivation fast and out of the workout and dieting for next time, I wouldn't call myself lazy but if that is what I am I need to change it. I know about calorie deficit and intermediate fasting. I just lose motivation. What is my motivation? I do not want to be alone for the rest of my life and become 600 lbs due to a lack of self-control. I am not saying fat people will die alone. No, I am not saying that, in fact, I'm glad people that aren't perfectly shaped as Instagram models are happy. I just have an overwhelming fear that if I don't hurry up and lose weight by the end of my senior year of high school I will become utterly alone with no one to share my life with. It is a personal fear and I don't want it to become true. I did bully in middle school and elementary school when I was younger and I think that made me spiral into my own hole of not wanting to be a social person and meeting new people without having to be forced to meet them through other friends, school projects, etc.

I do have mental problems that mostly have to do with emotional health and I really want to work on losing weight so I can become a happier person, any help for how I can lose weight is highly appreciated, thank you.

EDIT: I meant I needed help asap, not a way to lose weight asap

submitted by /u/No-Aspect5061
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rxwaah/i_need_help_losing_weight_as_soon_as_possible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...