Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Breastfeeding and want to lose the last 15lbs

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Breastfeeding and want to lose the last 15lbs

Hi all! So the title pretty much explains it. I really want to shed the last 15 lbs, and I’m having SO MUCH TROUBLE. I get upset stomach daily, so I’m already careful about what I eat. I’m gluten free and struggle to process grains in general.

But those last darn 15 lbs will not get off and stay off! I’ll lose a few lbs, and then it’s like I blink and they’re back and then some. One problem I’m running into- my milk supply tanks when I cut calories! I cannot afford to lose more, as I’m not even keeping up now!

Help! I want to feel better about myself, and I feel my best at 110. I’m 5’2”, 125lbs (I KNOW, it seems like a small amount, but it is a big deal. I just don’t feel good about myself at this weight/size)

I also struggle with autoimmune issues and being active has been really hard lately. Is it possible to lose the weight without giving up breastfeeding?

submitted by /u/Potential_System_579
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rxwlqg/breastfeeding_and_want_to_lose_the_last_15lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...