Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just discovered that I’ve developed back pain.

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

I just discovered that I’ve developed back pain.

Im a stay at home mom to a 6 month old. I was pretty obese pre-pregnancy (245lbs), but I didn’t gain anything until after I had my son. Most of my days are spent sitting and breastfeeding him, or sitting and playing with him on the floor. Breastfeeding has me absolutely ravenous, like I can just eat and eat and eat without feeling full. The only time I truly stand up and walk around is to tidy up, change a diaper, or cook.

A few friends came over last night and were drinking with my fiancé. In the morning, I ended up cleaning most of the mess. And I realized that after standing for 25 minutes, my lower back was hurting more than ever before. I could see some weight gain on my body, but this is the first time It’s sunken in just how hard my body is working to support me.

I never thought I’d be this big. Last time I weighed myself I was 270. I’m absolutely terrified that if I were to weigh myself today, I’d be nearing 300lbs. I’m embarrassed of myself to the point where I’m self conscious of what I look like while sitting alone in my living room.

I guess this is my come to Jesus moment.

submitted by /u/rotisserieshithead-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rwateb/i_just_discovered_that_ive_developed_back_pain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...